Welcome

Hello! We're glad you decided to visit our blog. We invite you to share in our journey as we go through life as a family. We thank God everyday for the riches He so abundantly blesses us with. We just pray we can glorify His name in all we do.

How old is he now?

Lilypie

Friday, July 3, 2009

Two weeks and counting.....

Yesterday was our 38 week appointment. Byron and I were pretty excited to find out if there's been any more progression. I was so convinced little Jackson was going to come early....but now I'm not so sure. The doc says Jackson weighs about 6 lbs. right now. I was happy to hear that! I hope he doesn't get too much bigger before he decides to make his grand appearance. His head is sitting pretty low so he's in good position. She thinks I'm about 60% effaced and 1.5-2 cm. dilated. She thought that by our next appointment (at 39 weeks) I would be about 80% effaced and maybe 3-4cm. dilated. There's still a chance he could come early, but there's just no way to tell. However, I really hope he doesn't come this weekend because our doctor is going out of town for the 4th. She said I have to wait until at least Monday evening to go into labor. Do you hear that Jackson??? Other than that, we're all doing good. Byron and I are going to have a low key 4th. No big plans in the works. We hope to catch some fireworks off our back porch tonight and we'll go to my mom's for a Bar-b-que tomorrow. As long as we can stay indoors I'm good. We might even make it down to the pool for a little while....but what am I going to wear?? I am fighting a cold right now so that's a bummer, but for the most part I'm feeling good. The only picture I have to post is another preggo one of me. I can't wait to have lots of little Jackson to share!

37 Weeks

No comments: